Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Officially not obese!

I weighed myself this morning and I am the exact weight just below the weight classified as obese. I am officially overweight. I never want to be obese again! I know that was a much easier milestone for me to reach than many others who are way over the obese limit. I would just say keep making mini goals for yourself and reward yourself. Set 5 pound goals. Walk for 5 minutes more a day than you did last week. You can do it!

I had good intentions to get up and go to the gym, but I had a horrible sleep. So I let myself sleep in. If I go to the gym tomorrow and the next day, I will still meet my minimum goal of going three times a week. So I won't beat myself up.

10 pounds gone is so close, I can taste it! I plan on writing down everything I eat today to get me to that goal. I need to put my nose to the grindstone for work today. Trying to get a few things accomplished at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment