Friday, March 26, 2010

Getting by

It's been a while since I posted. I didn't have a great week last week, but it wasn't horrible. I was PMS-y, achy, tired and made some deliberate decisions to eat some treats. But I never felt out of control. The net of it is I gained 2 pounds, down 1, pretty much back to where I was 2 weeks ago. The month of March is always crazy around here and I knew that, so I'm not beating myself up. I've been getting good sleep, which is helping me. This week is crazy, and I'm happy that I've gotten some exercise in and made reasonable food choices. One week until vacation and I'm looking forward to being active, relaxing, eating some good seafood and enjoying my family.

I'm hoping that when May comes I can be down at least another 5 pounds. I think that's reasonable.

Slow and steady ...

No comments:

Post a Comment